- Iran’s Khamenei rejects offer for US talks as ploy.
- Iran reluctant to negotiate from position of weakness.
- Analysis prepared for President Obama and staff depicts Supreme Leader as walled off from country’s economic strains.
- European court throws out sanctions against Iran’s Bank Saderat
- Don’t expect big new peace push when Obama visits Israel next month.
- Senate panel vote on Hagel delayed.
Best casino online
(Photo: Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei speaks during the 16th summit of the Non-Aligned Movement in Tehran, August 30, 2012. REUTERS/Hamid Forootan/ISNA.)