- John Brennan confirmed as CIA director.
- President Obama tells U.S. Jewish leaders that Iran needs a way to climb down without humiliation.
- Updated P5+1 offer to Iran “could not be more generous,” International Crisis Group's Ali Vaez said.
- Osama bin Laden’s son in law to appear in New York court Friday.
- European Union to sanction nine more in Iran over human rights abuses.
- UN, EU diplomats tell Reuters two-Swiss based trading houses, Glencore and Trafigura, supplied Iranian nuclear firm with alumina.
- Cyrus Cylinder starts U.S. tour at Smithsonian's Sackler gallery.
(Photo: U.S. President Barack Obama salutes as he steps off Marine One at the White House in Washington after visiting wounded military personnel at the Walter Reed National Military Center in Bethesda, Maryland, March 5, 2013. REUTERS/Larry Downing.)